Monday, April 18, 2011

Music Monday

Last Wednesday Nick and I became uncle and aunt to our 5th nephew!

Picture ourtesy of my little sister's Facebook page

My sister, Jen had her second very little boy (weighing in at 5 lbs. even and only 17 inches long). His name is Patrick and we're so excited to meet him here in a few weeks when we go to Oregon! He and Alexa are just 2 months apart, and it has already been a lot of fun to swap stories with Jen about their similarities and differences. We spent a bit of time chatting this past week, which leads me to my sing choice of the day:

Flashback to 2002ish--zippawah!

I was pretty into oldies music and we would pump this song whenever it came on the radio. We would scream it so loud and dance around like idiots. One of my favorite childhood memories!

No comments: