Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sometimes. . .


2006 . . . Sometimes you just need a classic throwback picture.

Sometimes blogging about hard things doesn't make them easier or help you vent or releases negative energy.

Sometimes it just perpetuates negative energy and gives focus to things you'd rather not focus on.

I'm not saying that's why I haven't been blogging much, but I am saying that's sometimes why I choose to withhold a post.

Sometimes blogging is for me, sometimes it's for my children, sometimes it's for our family that is so far away...and sometimes not blogging is the best for everyone.

So no more apologies. No more guilt. I am doing the best I can, and tomorrow I'm going to try to do better than I did today. And that may include a post, or five, or it may not.

Sometimes you just have to accept that you can't do everything you want to do, and you have to make a choice as to what you can do.

There is healing in accepting that sometimes you're not all that you want or hope to be, but maybe you will be someday. And I will try to post when I can, but mostly when I feel inspired.

Because when I feel inspired to write to you, my reading public, I feel more hope than guilt and more acceptance than judgement.

So for those times when your nearly tangible, metaphysical presence heals my heart, thank you. And I hope to be able to thank you more adequately in the future . . . sometime.

No comments: