So, here is my super lame post about things I should have posted more in depth about during the last couple months:
1. Nick fake graduated and got a 3-year post-doctorate position at Los Alamos National Labratory in Los Alamos New Mexico!
2. Nick will really graduate in August and defend his thesis after which we'll be moving to Los Alamos!
3. We planted our garden! This year it's peppers, strawberries, and onions.
4. James turned two months old! HOLY COW! He weighs 9 lbs. 6 oz., and is a happy and healthy little boy.
5. Alexa still really loves James, nearly to his death a few times, but it's all good natured and no one has been permanently damaged...we think.
6. I have some catching up to do but I'm sticking with my goal of reading 50 books this year! I'm about 40-60% through about 5 books right now, so it's not over yet!
7. Nick went to France back in April leaving me at home with a 3 week old and a 2-year old for 8 days!
The obligatory "Just in Case You Die" photo
8. The loneliness wasn't too bad though because my sister, Cindy, came out to visit for a few days. We had such a great time!
9. I finished my recreational women's soccer league last Friday and dominated the game by scoring 2/4 goals for our team. I'm really going to miss those ladies!
I'm really sure there are more posts I meant to do, but please, for now, consider me caught up and I'll fill you in on a need-to-know basis!
Got a post already for tomorrow, so I'm serious this time that I'm back in the blogging world! Woot woot!