Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Cup, and Everything Else, Runneth Over

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. (Psalm 23:4-6)

My heart is so full today, not necessarily because of anything in particular, but my life is just so blessed. Everyday I am a mom I know is a blessing and a gift that was given to me and that I could not give to myself.

Because there are no words to adequately describe my feelings, I will not try to do so. I just love Melissa and Ray and our future children's birth-families so much!

I am particularly grateful for this moment, and this morning, and every time we find our daughter after nap or bedtime completely or on her way to being naked. It's just so great and I feel so blessed! I love my family so much!

Photobucket


No comments: