Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4 is SO Our Lucky Number

Here are 4 reasons why:

1. We met when I was living in Madison #4 and Nicholas was living in Yorktown #4.

2. All our addresses have had the number 4 in it (and we've lived now in 4 different places).

3. Together we manage 4 blogs (okay, that one was a stretch, but I need to hurry up with the list)

4. On our 4th wedding anniversary (oh yeah, that's today!), we have purchased our first home (pictures to come, but not today...other festivities than blogging are on the schedule)!

 We're standing in our new house holding up our new keys. Awesome, right?

Can you tell we still really like each other? I mean like like each other...ya know?

It's like we're celebrating our golden anniversary, and we're doing that by NOT PAINTING or ripping out carpet or other unpleasant things. Nope, we're gettin Chinese Food! Boo. Ya. Ha.

And just for good measure, here are 4 songs that remind me of us/him.


because we really did fall in love on accident.

Einstein on the Beach (sorry, couldn't find a descent video)
because one night before we were even dating I was up all night studying and he brought me a "study CD" with this song on it. I had never heard it before and I just laughed and laughed at his nerdiness.

because it is so lovely and we both love it. The End.


because this is the song we danced to at our reception 4 years ago today. Sappy love.

1 comment:

Lauren Davison said...

Oh... congrats on the big #4! Sorry I totally spaced it! I KNEW it was in April, I just got distracted. But chinese food is indeed a fabulous way to celebrate! :)