Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We Are Family, I Got All My In-Laws with Me!

Okay, not ALL my in-laws, but many of them.

Anyway, we're in Arizona this week at a reunion with Nick's family and are so excited to be here! We've got Pinewood Derby races, softball games, dancing, eating, talking, playing, and just generally a good time in store!


Have I mentioned recently how much I love my in-laws? Probably not recently enough, so here it is: I love my in-laws! Such wonderful people, every last one of them!

So, this will be the last post you see from me until Sunday or Monday, depending on my mood and availability. We'll be sure to post plenty of pictures once we get back. As a little taste, I helped make my first Pinewood Derby car, and we named it The Yellow Dart.

An extra 5 points to anyone who knows where we got the idea for the name from.

We will leave you with these happy pictures of Alexa being tickled into delirious happiness by her Daddy. See you soon!


No comments: