Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happiness is...Major League Baseball!

I gotta say, there's nothing quite like the ambiance of going to a Major League Baseball game. Alexa would tend to agree. See?
Photobucket

I went to my first MLB game when we moved to Colorado I think when I was 20 years old. I'm glad Alexa didn't have to wait that long. The cheers (which she didn't care for), the Nachos, the junk food, the friends, the birth family (sorry you missed it Melissa!)...it's just all so fabulous! 
We even made it all the way through the 5th inning before it was really bedtime. And then it started raining on the way to the car. And then she fell asleep in my arms while Nick got the car. And that was one of the first times I felt that she loved me back.

Yeah, MLB is pretty awesome. Go Rockies!!

No comments: