Friday, November 26, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

Today I would like to point out that my attitude is my choice. As Nick often quotes from a song from his childhood:

"You gotta ch-ch-ch-choose, ch-ch-ch-choose, ch-ch-ch-choose everyday
And since you gotta ch-ch-ch-choose, ch-ch-ch-choose, ch-ch-ch-choose, 
why not choose the happy way?"

Not just because Thanksgiving was yesterday, but mostly because I have so much in my life to be grateful for, I would like to give one big shout out to my life! It is so wonderful!! I have big plans for it to get better, always better, but today is wonderful! Some special shout outs to the following:

1. New friends who are strong, courageous, loving people
2. Old friends who never forget the good times
3. Family who are always supportive and loving to everyone 
4. Email/Internet/Modern Technology
5. Warm blankets and "happy socks"
6. New songs to love, like this one
7. Old songs to remember, like this one
8. Hot air balloons on overcast days, like this one (didn't see that one coming did ya?)
Photobucket

So excited to start playing Christmas music and  put up decorations! Can't wait to see family in a few weeks, and I just...I just feel really great! Happy "National" Turkey Sandwich Day!!

No comments: