Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Little Tree

Let me tell you about our little tree.

 Photobucket

I've posted about our little tree before, because yes, I love it that much.

 Photobucket

It sat outside the sliding glass door of our apartment for a year and provided me with much entertainment. I should have been better about picturing all the memories I now have of that little tree (this one cat would chase squirrels up it and get stuck all the time).

 Photobucket

But the most recent memory was when Colorado's schizophrenic weather gave us a snow storm in April just after the tree had bloomed its spring blossoms. The sun came shining in and created the most beautiful scene! My (lack of) photography skills only captured a very small portion of the exquisite beauty.

Photobucket

But now we've moved, and the thing I will miss most about our apartment is our little tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket
These two are my favorites!

I can't wait for nature's little wonders to grace our lives in our new home!

No comments: