Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Why My Daughter's Crying

Have you spent an inordinate amount of time on the site Reasons My Son is Crying?

I have.

If you ever thought you were a bad parent because your kid just threw the biggest fit and you have no idea why or how to fix the problem, you should check out this site.

I'd like to take this moment to point out that toddlers are deranged sociopaths bent on the destruction of their parent's sanity. Their best weapon to accomplish their psychopathic agenda is completely unreasonable, irrational, and over-the-top tantrums for absolutely random and nonsensical crises.

This was yesterday's:

She woke up from her nap.



Anyone else loving that her shirt says "Sweet"?




I love my daughter, I really do. And she is shamelessly ridiculous.

And just to add to it, this meltdown happened because I made Alexa stop sitting on his abdomen.


Yeah...

No comments: