Monday, February 6, 2012

Music Monday

It has been a completely crazy week! From Arizona and back and then Nick and Alexa got sick, like really gross sick! Anyway, it has been all I can do to keep the house clean and not smelling like fecal matter or vomit. TMI? Forgive me, but you had to know that I had a really good excuse for not posting!

Onto the music! Yesterday after church (I was the only one that went) I came home to a quiet house and had a real hankering for some My Fair Lady, so that's what we're listening to today! Just in case you didn't know, Julie Andrews is the singing voice for Eliza Dolittle. Nick didn't know, and when he found out he decided that doing that kinda breaks musical rules. Oh well, it's still wonderful!

Loverly, Julie Andrews

1 comment:

The Greg Nelson Family said...

Greg here. This is one of my favorite movies of all time!!! I didn't know that Julie Andrews did her voice.