Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

Day 7: A Song That Reminds You of a Certain Event
 This is the song I danced with my daddy at our wedding. It even has more meaning to me now than it did then, and I may cry or at least get chocked up every time I hear this song. Love you, Daddy!
What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

Day 8: A Song That You Know All the Words to
This is a silly one, I know all the words to probably hundreds of songs. But when I was rocking Aly to sleep today I realized I still know all the words, to both parts, of this song. Crazy, I know.
A Whole New World by Aladdin and Jasmine

Day 9: A Song That You Can Dance to
We Like to Party by Vengaboys

And I dance to it like these guys, except for awesomer. Sorry dudes.

Day 10: A Song That Makes You Fall Asleep
I probably could fall asleep to just about anything, I'm talented like that. But this is one that's pretty much a guarantee. Love this song!
Comfortable by John Mayer

In case you don't know what I'm doing, you can find out here.

No comments: