Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Just Love Games!

And here's a game I can get behind: a 30 day music game! I'll post more than just this for the next 30 days, but I wanted to play, so here I go!

I do have some catching up to do, so bear with me. And I'm doing my best to pick songs I haven't used for Music Monday, so that will take some effort also. Isn't music just so powerful?!

Day 1: Your Favorite Song
 "I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens." -Danielle, Ever After; But since I must, or else this game would be "zero fun, Sir."

For our fifth anniversary Nick got me flowers and made a slideshow with this song in the background. It was very amazing! I know this has been on Music Monday before, but that's because I just love this song, so much!

Day 2: Your Least Favorite Song

This may not be my all time least favorite, but the first time I heard it I switched the station because I thought "how annoying is her voice? Who is this joker?" Then I found out it was Katy Perry, and it all came together. And the premise of the song, that teenage love is the best out there...I'm not convinced. 

Day 3: A Song that Makes You Happy

I have an entire playlist entitled Happy, and pretty much every song I love makes me happy, so this is like choosing a favorite again, and that's really hard. But I chose this one because how could this song not make anyone happy? Another of their songs that makes me happy is this one.

Day 4: A Song that Makes You Sad

This song was sang at my Grandma's funeral. She was the Grandma that was closest to our family, and it was heartbreaking for everyone when she left this beautiful world she loved so much. I can't listen or sing this song without choking back tears of memories and gratitude.

No comments: