Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

We were sitting in a cafe last week while in Seattle and this song came on. It was perfect and we both love it...almost as much as we love each other. While he's still there and I'm here and there is so much uncertainty in our lives right now, this song gives a lot of joy to me. I bought it yesterday and have listened to it 11 times on iTunes since, not including the videos I watched for the post. Sorry about the lame video, but focus on the music and words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from North Carolina! I just found your site through seriouslysoblessed and I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to this song! I immediately went and bought it off of ITunes.
Also: I read what you wrote about Julie & Julia and you are not alone. I bawled during that scene. We were lucky to not have any major infertility issues, but before I had my first child I had 2 miscarriages. I thought the scene showed the emotions perfectly.
Don't be discouraged! I know several families who have adopted successfully outside of Utah.