1. I didn't shower yesterday, but I got 3 compliments on my hair, so I don't feel bad about it at all.
2. I YouTube pretty much every Glee song after I watch the episode because I love them but am too cheap to purchase them all. I only get the ones I REALLY love.
3. Because Glee does a lot of covers of songs, I try to buy the originals if the Glee version isn't better because, well, I just think that's the right thing to do. (Like Single Ladies, Halo, Hate On Me, etc.)
4. I would happily go without honey if it meant I could rid the earth of bees. I really am freaked out by them and hate them so much and am disgruntled they are trying to build a hive outside of of our sliding glass door and even though we've tried to kill them twice, they just won't die!
5. I get honestly excited when a song comes up randomly in iTunes that I haven't heard in a long time. If I am looking to be really excited I put on my playlist entitled "Old School."
6. Recently, my book reading has become scarce, and I feel guilty that I've been watching so much of So You Think You Can Dance and America's Got Talent, my two favorite shows recently instead of reading.
7. Last night we watched Clash of the Titans but I REALLY didn't want to until the girl at Blockbuster said that she's not really into that kind of movie, but it wasn't bad--not life-changing, but not bad. I feel the same way.
8. I nearly laughed out-loud in an employee training yesterday when I was described as having "strategic vision." I know it was supposed to be a compliment, but I had no idea I had that.
9. I have practiced learning how to spell "supposed" without spell-checker, and I think I got it!
10. Nicholas and I slept in until almost 10am today. It was pretty perfect!
11. I'm surprisingly not as discouraged as one might think I should be that we have been trying to have children for 4 years. Seriously, I'm a little surprised myself, but I have so much hope and faith in the future, there's really nothing to be discouraged about. At least not today.
12. Nicholas is currently doing the dishes and I feel a little guilty for writing a post instead of helping.
13.This past Thursday (one of the reasons I didn't post then), was because a church activity was scheduled to be held in our home so I spent 1.5 hours sweeping and moping and tidying and wiping...and only one person showed up. That's okay though, we had a wonderful chat in a pretty clean home.
14. I kinda really want a fish. I'd prefer a dog, but we really don't have the space for a dog right now, so I kinda want a fish, but don't know if I can justify the expense of getting all the stuff when we don't even have a little kid to enjoy watching it. Plus, I know I'd talk to it when Nick wasn't around, and I'm not sure I'm okay with that.
15. As I am typing this post I keep on thinking of this song (from Glee of course, I don't really like this one, but it's true):
"These are my confessions!"
16. I don't wear nail polish on my fingers because I find them very distracting. Seriously.
17. Originally this post was only 16, but I wanted to show this picture I've recently snapped so I added another one. I love it!