Let me try to explain the magic of this place in 13 pictures (and since a picture is worth a thousand words that's 13 x 1000 = a lot of words!):
1. "Would you look at that sky? Talk about blue!" (What movie?)
2. Look how simply blissful Nicholas is here! He loves this place! I'm only jealous a little bit.
3. This little boy has no right to be as dry as he is the majority of the time. He loves water way too much!
4. Speaking of loving water, this man right here loves this lake. Can't you tell?
P.S. He's single! An RM, funny, awesome wakboarder, and great with kids!
5. I discovered my own love affair with water that week. Good thing Nicholas got to me when he did!
If you can tell me why I love this picture so much, that would be great. Kthanks!
6. One second he was being a big helper with family night, and then the next, well...he was a scoatch tired, although he'd never admit it.
7. When you're too excited to sleep and go out for an early morning photo shoot, you get some amazing pictures! Gotta credit the creator of the sunrise for this one.
8. Even the boat launch sign is magical!
9. Because I could never be a black and white photographer.
10. "And we live a life of ease, everyone of us is all we need. Sky of blue and sea of green in our yellow submarine."
Thanks Kristal for the beautiful picture and fun ride around the dock!
11. Cousins and sunshine make me smile!
12. Why is sitting covered by a parachute so much more magical than sitting without a parachute?
13. Twin always leaves me wanting more. How could you not?