Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

So, we've been busy, as you could probably figure out by the lack of posts. We just got back from a whirlwind weekend with family in Utah, which was great, but REALLY hard with a 9 month old. So little sleep, but so much fun. We're trying to revive some normalcy today, so I'm throwing a shout out to my guys from BYU, Vocal Point, by showcasing one of last night's performances on The Sing-Off. I seriously am dreading next week because a group I really love will be going home (unless it's the Dartmouth Aires, they're good but not my favorite), and that makes me sad. Anyway, here's one of my all-time favorite performances from them! So good, guys!


Let me also just say, Pentatonix, for me at least, has been such an awesome surprise. I didn't like them at first, but ever since Video Killed the Radio Star, I have been such a fan! Also, I am so proud of Kevin for standing up for his beliefs and that his buddies backed him up. (Just in case you missed it, they changed lyrics to this song to support Kevin's religious beliefs, which I was so impressed with!)

Okay, enough nerdy fan obsessions from me for the day. Anyone else really geeking out over this show? Some really cute pictures coming up soon!