Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Thirteen #8: Things I'd Rather Do Than Paint

I have been painting all day, painted all day Saturday, and in between I have been thinking about what walls to paint what colors. I am done with painting/packing, and yet, there is still so much to do. But for now, I will allow my mind to escape to thirteen happier activities.

1. Blow bubbles.
Photobucket

2. Grill a Skittle. (Don't eat them, they're yucky!)
Photobucket

3. Eat a delicious homecooked meal.
Photobucket

4. Be a superhero, like Optimus Prime.
Photobucket

5. Visit the Idaho Public Library of the year.

 6. Make a silly Pringle face.
Photobucket

7. Build a wicked-awesome bonfire and explode Sobe bottles.

 8. Wear a crazy t-shirt.
Photobucket

9. Ride on a pony.
Photobucket

10. Practice being a Rock Star.
Photobucket

11. SWING!
Photobucket

12. Play Follow the Leader on a giant hopscotch chalk drawing.
Photobucket

13. Perfect my golf swing.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren Davison said...

You definitely have the shorts you need to perfect your swing! :) Love it all. As usual. And Kirby was thrilled to be featured. Twice. At least, he feels that since he helped build that bonfire that he's featured twice. ;)