Monday, December 1, 2014

Music Monday

As you well know, I've taken a break from blogging. Through all this IVF stuff I have been pretty well spent emotionally and physically and any extra gusto I have has been directed towards my family (and reading). It has been a crazy last couple of months, and I plan to update soon.

For now, I am basically an emotional basket-case recently. My thoughts are consistently turning to my next child whom I am desperate to have with me, and I am also trying to treasure my two babies I already have, in a way to show myself and God that I have enough room in my life and heart for as many children as He is willing to bless me with.

All that being said, onto the music! I usually don't get to watch Ellen, but I watch many of her videos, and this song couldn't have pierced my heart more. I am waiting for you, little one!

"Mom," by Garth Brooks

And because it's been too long, enjoy my babies!

No comments: